[Sumover-dev] Re: Rat Bug

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 9 18:14:24 GMT 2007

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your rat crash report - I managed to track down and fix the
problem - it was a slightly wierd one - but basically it was down to a
bug in the code being triggered thru a circuitous route - For details
see:
https://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/nets/mmedia/ticket/56

The capture file was useful as I replayed it using tcpreplay and
managed to reproduce the crash (which occurred on Windows only).

Let me know of any other issues.

Thanks,

Piers.