[Sumover-dev] Re: Is there any rat SDK ?

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 22 17:05:12 BST 2008

Hi Vincent,

There's not a RAT library as such - though RAT is composed from a
number of libraries for codecs, audio, sound files. It also utilises
on the UCL common library which provides RTP functionality. depending
on how much of RAT's functionality you need you could build an
application using these libraries, of you may be able to get away with
just using RAT's media engine - which doesn't need a GUI - though to
alter its behaviour at run-time you would need send commands on the
mbus (an Inter process communication bus - which is just uses local
multicast).

There is some documentation on this website - we are writing more as
time goes by
http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/

Hope that helps,

Piers.