[Sumover-dev] Re: Reg: VIC on OS X

Akhila akhila844 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:05:02 BST 2009

Hello Douglas,

Thanks for the information. But I see that ai_addrlen is always initialized
zero and I have not modified any code related to that.

I changed my hostname using

$sudo sethostname LOCALHOST

I compiled vic-mpeg4  and I was able to send and receive for sometime. But
after I close my terminal, I have the same problem again. Why is this so?

Thanks

Regards,
Akhila