[Sumover-dev] Re: Reg: VIC default size on OS X

Akhila akhila844 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:16:45 BST 2009

Hello Douglas,

My application is working fine so far. I have a question. How do I embed the
geometry inside my and not give extra parameters on the command line?? I
generally use the same vic size and would like to embed it in the code.
Where do I make the changes?? I am searching 'geometry' in the code and
trying to understand. Could you give me some directions??

Thanks

Akhila

If you want to set vic's geometry you can use a Tk geometry string with
something like:

vic -X geometry=1000x500+300-400 234.5.6.7/16000

i.e. 1000 pixels wide by 500 pixels tall, with the left edge 300 pixels from
the left of the screen, and the bottom edge 400 pixels up from the base of
the screen.

--
Regards,

Akhila