[Sumover-dev] Reg: Help with vic

Akhila akhila844 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:20:04 BST 2009

Hello everyone,

Thanks Piers. I am working on it right now. I do have some things on my
to-do list. Can you/someone give me some directions as how to proceed.

indicate incoming traffic is to be copied to  master client
change socket on which data forwarding is done
change socket on which control forwarding is done
change socket on which VIC sends data
change socket on which VIC receives data

I understand that it's not easy for me because I just started using VIC and
that's the reason I'm hoping you could give me some directions.

Thanks a lot

Akhila