[Sumover-dev] RE: VIC on Snow Leopard and Leopard

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Tue Sep 15 22:30:36 BST 2009

Hi Akhila,

As Snow Leopard comes with both Tcl/Tk 8.4 & 8.5, you could use
"--with-tcl=" and "--with-tk=="  configure switches to specify where the
tclConfig.sh and tkConfig.sh files are for Tcl/Tk 8.4 on Snow Leopard.

You might also like to look into the "-mmacosx-version-min" gcc/g++
switch to specify the minimum version of MacOS X to target.

Doug