[Sumover-dev] [svn commit] r4779 - in common/trunk: . examples/sap examples/sdp src tests

Soo-Hyun Choi S.Choi at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Sat May 8 13:09:30 BST 2010

I have recently noticed that Vic cannot be built with this commit over
Mac OS X 10.6.3 (Snow Leopard). The compile error looks like the issue
related to QuickTime: the legacy QuickTime did not make transition to
64-bit yet.

here is the configure log file:
http://hackerslab.eu/s.choi/configure.log and here is the error
message when building: http://hackerslab.eu/s.choi/make.err (of
course, everything under Mac OS X 10.6.3).

I'm not sure exactly which part caused this build problem, hence report here.

Soo-Hyun

P.S.
I've tried building it over Linux x86_64 machines without any problem
- perhaps because Linux doesn't build QuickTime.