[Sumover-dev] Re: [svn commit] r4779 - in common/trunk

Soo-Hyun Choi S.Choi at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 11 14:32:31 BST 2010

Hi Doug,

On 5/11/10 1:54 PM, Douglas Kosovic wrote:
> Thanks for that.
>
> One thing I've been meaning to ask Piers is that I don't see email
> notifications from Andrew's svn commits, but do from other people
> (e.g. Piers or Soo-Hyun). Just wondering if anybody else sees them?

I didn't yet get the commit notice done by Andrew either. Perhaps,
this is probably the email message is too long to be delivered timely by
svn hook script. I expect we would get the commit notice sometimes later.

> Soo-Hyun I can confirm with common's new configure script, that
> 32bit vic now builds once again on 64bit Snow Leopard.

It seems there's another error - "uclconf.h" is generated but it is in
the wrong place. "uclconf.h" should be generated in "src" directory in
common library, but it is generated in the root directory of the common,
which makes compilation error:

configure log: http://hackerslab.eu/s.choi/config.common.log
compile error: http://hackerslab.eu/s.choi/make.common.log

Here is my simple fix to get around this make problem:
http://hackerslab.eu/s.choi/configure.diff

And, thanks to Doug, that I can also confirm that Vic can be built with
Snow Leopard without a problem.

Cheers,
Soo-Hyun