[Sumover-dev] Problem: video/grabber-still.o is needed by vic

Soo-Hyun Choi S.Choi at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 16:06:32 GMT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:52 AM, Safiqul Islam <mithunme at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Syoo-Hyun,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me. I already found that grabber-still.cpp from
> one of your change sets, and put it into the directory. Now, I have been
> able to compile it. Thanks.

I've copied "video/grabber-still.cpp" from mpeg4 branch and checked in to
CC branch.
I guess you can now update the CC repository and compile without problem.

> I have seen that you have implemented TFRC based congestion control. Does
> it work (if yes, how can i test it)? It would be nice to get some ideas on
> how to debug, and to find out the parameters passing to adjust the bit
> rate. Would be nice to know the flow, or some ideas about your program.

Yes I did it for some time ago. I guess you can still refer to the Wiki
page - http://frostie.cs.ucl.ac.uk/nets/mmedia/wiki/CongestionControl.

> Also, How can I send stored video to my receiver (as it does not detect my
> camera). Whenever, I use a Xstillgrabber and transmit, it actually sends
> the screen-shots of my current desktop.

You can use file grabber - it is in the video directory.

Cheers,
Soo-Hyun