[Sumover-tech] Release of media tools from SUMOVER project

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Wed Sep 13 21:24:32 BST 2006

> We would like to announce the availability of the latest release of the
> the UCL Media tools - VIC and RAT (including the UCL Common library). It
> is somewhat later than we anticipated but we have added a number of new
> features and fixed quite a few bugs behind the scenes. Also we have new
> code contributed from external developers in these releases.

Thanks!

Was there any update regarding the new OSS - esp. having two different
devices selectable for recording and playback in the GUI (instead of
automagic pairing which might not work). See my previous email in the
list with this problem.

Thanks again for your work,
Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub at cesnet.cz               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet at ics.muni.cz