[Sumover-tech] Release of media tools from SUMOVER project

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Thu Sep 14 00:25:52 BST 2006

> Unfortunately - Not so far. We've got it in mind - feel free to add it
> to the wish list.

I've added it there - thanks for letting me know.

BTW - we have a number of other activities like our prototype version
of UDP packet reflector with P2P organized (JXTA-based) control
plane. I think we might contribute some patches to have the MBone
Tools interacting with this rather soon.

Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub at cesnet.cz               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet at ics.muni.cz