[Sumover-tech] OSX RAT progress

Devin Jones djones at arsc.edu
Wed Aug 8 18:51:19 BST 2007

I'm including the source code for the OSX specific portion of RAT,
though I think it's still quite far from being done.  Most of the
code has been rewritten, but I referenced the original and attempted
to follow it.  While up to 48khz stereo is selectable, intermittent
pauses become more frequent at higher sample rates.  I'm still
testing the new code and don't have much to say on it yet, but I
figured I would share it now for those interested.

Currently, the volume sliders don't work and only the default input
and output can be used.  RAT needs to be restarted if any changes are
made to the audio settings.

Devin Jones