[Sumover-tech] possible to connect with Vic to Pmref ?

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue Aug 21 20:53:05 BST 2007

On Aug 21, 2007, at 7:56 PM, Paul Mercer wrote:

> Marc
> I started up vic on a windows machine and pointed it to the ip and
> port below.  Vic comes up but is "waiting for video.."
>
> Paul

thanks  for your time paul,

well thats at least "something" ;) can´t see something usefull in the
log so far.

regards

Marc

--
Development is when you know the answer, but not how to get there.
  Applied research is when you know the question, but not the answer.

web: http://www.let.de
.local http://stattfernsehen.com