[Sumover-tech] Building Rat and Vic on OSX

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue Jul 24 13:42:19 BST 2007

On Jul 20, 2007, at 12:43 AM, Douglas Kosovic wrote:
> svn co http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/repos/mmedia/vic/branches/
> mpeg4 vic
> svn co http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/repos/mmedia/rat/trunk rat
> svn co http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/repos/mmedia/common/trunk common

hi Doug,

thanks for your friendly advice , i tryed again a few days before and
i got an error,
thought i wait a few days and try again , but same error today :-(

this was working when i first tryed, dunno whats wrong now

mini:~ mini$ svn co http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/repos/mmedia/
common/trunk common
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/mmedia/common/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/mmedia/common/trunk': 405 Method Not Allowed
(http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk)
mini:~ mini$ svn co http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/repos/mmedia/rat/
trunk rat
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/mmedia/rat/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/mmedia/rat/trunk': 405 Method Not Allowed
(http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk)

thanks again

marc

--
I know that you believe you understood what you think I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

web: http://www.let.de
.local http://stattfernsehen.com