[Sumover-tech] Building Rat and Vic on OSX

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue Jul 24 15:08:39 BST 2007

On Jul 24, 2007, at 3:54 PM, Douglas Kosovic wrote:

> Hi Marc,
>
> I can confirm it was working for me last week also, but not today.
>
> Replacing http in the above with https and then answering 'p' for
> permanent seems to work for me.

hi doug, bit confused :-/

mini:~ mini$ svn co https://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/repos/mmedia/vic/
branches/mpeg4 vic
Error validating server certificate for 'https://
mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk:443':
  - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
    fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
  - The certificate hostname does not match.
Certificate information:
  - Hostname: frostie.cs.ucl.ac.uk
  - Valid: from Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:15:13 GMT until Fri, 25 Jan 2008
14:15:13 GMT
  - Issuer: Computer Science, UCL, London, London, GB
  - Fingerprint: cd:73:2b:70:43:1a:4c:fe:
86:97:d2:7b:b7:c3:89:54:95:2a:2f:1c
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p
svn: 'vic' is already a working copy for a different URL
mini:~ mini$

what does it mean "'vic' is already a working copy for a different URL"
same with "rat"  and 'common'

thanks

Marc