[Sumover-tech] Building Rat and Vic on OSX
marc at let.de
Tue Jul 24 15:08:39 BST 2007
On Jul 24, 2007, at 3:54 PM, Douglas Kosovic wrote:
> Hi Marc,
> I can confirm it was working for me last week also, but not today.
> Replacing http in the above with https and then answering 'p' for
> permanent seems to work for me.
hi doug, bit confused :-/
mini:~ mini$ svn co https://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/repos/mmedia/vic/
Error validating server certificate for 'https://
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- The certificate hostname does not match.
- Hostname: frostie.cs.ucl.ac.uk
- Valid: from Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:15:13 GMT until Fri, 25 Jan 2008
- Issuer: Computer Science, UCL, London, London, GB
- Fingerprint: cd:73:2b:70:43:1a:4c:fe:
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p
svn: 'vic' is already a working copy for a different URL
what does it mean "'vic' is already a working copy for a different URL"
same with "rat" and 'common'
More information about the Sumover-tech