[Sumover-tech] RAT on OS X

Devin Jones djones at arsc.edu
Tue Jun 19 02:09:23 BST 2007

Hello, I'm Devin Jones, the student working on this project.  I have
no experience working with audio nor such complex code.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  Thus far I successfully tried
building the code on OSX 10.4.  I've also been looking at
auddev_macosx.c and documentation on CoreAudio's Audio Hardware
Abstraction Layer API and CoreAudioTypes.h.  Knowing what to study
certainly helps, so, once again, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Devin Jones