[Sumover-tech] VIC and the number if possible participants

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Fri Sep 7 03:03:44 BST 2007

Hi Marc,

> > Access Grid 3.1 beta1 can be downloaded from:
> >   http://www.accessgrid.org/software
> > and it comes bundled with UCL vic and rat from the SUMOVER SVN
> > repository.
>
> yep saw that announcing awell , could it cause my error because I
> installed both ? i was downloading and installing but i got an error when
> i want to start the "access venue client"

I think it's complaining about a GetSize method which doesn't exist in the
wxPython2.8 version you are using. If you have a PPC Mac, try wxPython 2.6
from the download link in the OS X 10.4 Tiger section on this page:
 http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/releases/3.0.2/macosx.htmlIf you have an Intel Mac, the wxPython 2.5 that comes with it should befine.> python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid3/AccessGrid/VenueClientUI.py", line 40,in ?>      from AccessGrid.UIUtilities import AboutDialog, MessageDialog>    File "/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/> python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid3/AccessGrid/UIUtilities.py", line 27,in ?>      from wxPython.lib.imagebrowser import *>    File"//Library/Python/2.3/wx-2.8-mac-ansi/wxPython/lib/imagebrowser.py", line11, in ?>      GetSize = wx.lib.imagebrowser.GetSize> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'GetSize'Cheers,Doug