[Sumover-tech] Usability issues with "vic"

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 10:12:28 GMT 2008

Hi Jason,

That sounds like a good idea. We have our Trac system which is
designed just for such things - If you think you'll continue to want
to add new items or change existing ones I can give you login (let me
know a suggested username/pass) and you can add a new 'enhancement'
ticket so it can be tracked. Otherwise if you think these are just one
off requests then I can just add them for you.

Thanks,

Piers