[Sumover-tech] vic and iglasses

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Wed Mar 12 19:09:48 GMT 2008

hi Piers , doug , all

> Does iglasses introduce a new video capture device or do you still
> just use the normal isight capture device?

sorry for the late reply ,

no,  its not  a new capture device  its in between the connection ,
firewire cam device apears in video config. though
  i had issues in the past , after i "quited " vic and rat manualy

they did not opem after restart,

Diskutiliy showed me a few permission problems
in /private , after i repaired both programm still did not show up
after joining a "venue"
is there something else i could do ? are there comands for starting
vic /rat from commandline ?

>> In the options menu, try selecting "Configure on Transmit".

will try when it works.

regards

Marc