[Sumover-tech] windows vic "mouse over" effect

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Fri Sep 5 07:00:28 BST 2008

G'day All

I have a quick question that I hope someone could answer.

In regards to "vic", running on a windows XP system, is there anyway to
easily change the "mouse over" effect, so that the selected video
streams isn't always placed in the background when the mouse moves over
to a different vic window.

For Linux, I know this doesn't happen.

The reason why I am highlighting this issue, is because this issue was
raised at a recent workshop, in which that many users find extremely
annoying.

I would be happy to submit a bug report or whatever to assist in fixing
this issue.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T. (Honours)

Research Systems Support Officer
Information Technology Division
CQ University Australia

Australian Research Collaboration Service
http://www.arcs.org.au/

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
         jason.bell at arcs.org.au
Work   : +61 7 4930 9229
Mobile : 0409 630897
Postal : Building 19
         Central Queensland University
         Bruce Highway
         Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, 4702
Patience is a virtue.

But if I wanted Patience,
I would have become a Doctor.