[Sumover-tech] CIF grabber: bad geometry - trying 411

Jakob, Philip jakob at mpib-berlin.mpg.de
Wed Jan 7 19:54:56 GMT 2009

Hello,

we are trying to get our Access Grid running. After enabling a video device, we got this error message: "CIF grabber: bad geometry - trying 411".

Our Cameras have an output of 720x576 (square-pixel: 756x576).

Our video device has the following configuration:

- PAL
- Video Size: Large
- mpeg4 (same problem with h264)
- priority: 5
- cpu usage: all (8 cpu's)

After clicking "OK" the ProducingService opens. When I click "Info" -> "Info Stats" in the producing window, in line two stands: mpeg4 (720x480). I don't know if this is the reason for this error.

I tried the whole day to compile the vic2.8ucl1.4beta, but I don't get it work.

Maybe one of you knows an answer ?

Thank you very much.

Philip