[Sumover-tech] Re)VICh264 & Device Microsoft DV Camera and VCR

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Jan 12 08:48:45 GMT 2009

Hi Patcharee,

You can find a zip file with modified grabber-win32DS.cpp and
grabber-win32DS.h here:
  http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/ag3/windows/grabber-win32DS.zip
just replace the existing files.

Sorry I don't know about building VIC with IPv6 support on Windows. In
Visual Studio 2003, I just selected "DDraw Release GPL" configuration
for the version I built. Perhaps you may need to copy/create a new
configuration and add the appropriate IPV6 options for the compiler and
linker.

I'll be working on grabber-win32DS.cpp later in the week and might do
some SVN commits afterwards.

Cheers,
Doug

http://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/nets/mmedia/browser/vic/branches/mpeg4/w