[Iccrg] Proposal for ICCRG operations

Radek Krzywania sfrog at man.poznan.pl
Fri Feb 3 08:51:12 GMT 2006

Hi all,
I am very glad that I can see any mails on that list, especially that they
contain detailed work plan. I wish I could be on PFLDnet this year - it is
going an interesting discussion out there. Anyway, I agree that the
proposed work plan is quite aggressive, and it may be very difficult to
fit into time schedule. Especially phase 2 and 3 will take more time that
it is assumed in Keshav proposal. But we still have some current results
with metrics, test proposals, test cases, etc. We need just to compile
them carefully. But it will still take more time than assumed, I guess.

Best regards
Radek