[Iccrg] Soliciting input for cc. bibliography

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Tue Jun 13 11:16:16 BST 2006

Dear all,

The first concrete step that we should take is to create
an overview of current congestion control research. We
really need to have the existing proposals documented
somewhere in order to learn something (derive rules)
from them.

Keshav and I started with a small bibliography - a Wiki
page that gives an overview of cc. overviews (a "meta"
overview  :)   ), and we solicit input. See
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/ICCRG

Speaking of overviews, there was this recent discussion
about writing an overview of cc. related RFCs. I think
that we should proceed with this, and I also think that
we should write an overview of other cc. mechanisms. My
question to the group is: should these be two separate
documents or a single one?

Cheers,
Michael