[Iccrg] Soliciting input for cc. bibliography

Katsushi Kobayashi ikob at koganei.wide.ad.jp
Tue Jun 13 12:05:46 BST 2006

Hello,

I believe single document is enough in this time.
If we decide to separate the document, the RG
contributions are also separated. The RG has not
been taken care in long-time. I believe we should
not split our "small" energy in this time.

We can split the document later, when we will decide
it.

--
Katsshi Kobayashi