[Iccrg] iccrg status at IETF tsvwg meeting

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Wed Mar 22 16:14:56 GMT 2006

Hi,

Good idea!

For TCP beyond VJ algorithms, you could simply point to the
Roadmap document of TCPM.

For the other things, I'd be happy to help:

Since I had to find an order of importance, and figured
that standardized mechanisms are the most important ones
to know about, I tried hard to cover all of this in my
book on congestion control - see
http://www.welzl.at/congestion/

(I finished it early March 2005, so anything after
that isn't included - but things like Quick-Start are
mentioned even though they are (were) only Internet-drafts).

I could, for instance, go through my references list
and pick out all the RFC and draft citations, and
send it to someone (the list? Keshav? Aaron? who?).

Just a suggestion...

Cheers,
Michael