[Iccrg] iccrg status at IETF tsvwg meeting

Aaron Falk falk at ISI.EDU
Wed Mar 22 15:45:04 GMT 2006

(cc'ing the rg list)

Keshav-

I presented the status slides you provided me at the tsvwg meeting
[1] and received a comment which I thought was worth forwarding to
you and the list.  Sally Floyd pointed out in the meeting that there
is a lot of existing IETF congestion control technology other than
the VJ algorithms (e.g., ECN, TFRC, RED).  What she didn't say, but
I'd like to suggest, would be to identify the state of the world in
standardized congestion control, possibly by simply collecting a list
of appropriate citations.

--aaron

[1] http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/tsvwg-12.ppt