[Iccrg] Seeking more volunteers for the problem statement draft

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Sat Apr 28 11:48:32 BST 2007

So far, we have two - we'd like to have more.

Speak up if you'd like to contribute to the problem statement draft!

FYI,

This is the related charter statement:
"..as a starting point to achieve focus for the group, ICCRG will produce an
RFC describing the nature of the emerging congestion control problems that
any future congestion control architecture must face."

...and the last slide of my presentation at the last meeting:
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/attachment/wiki/Agenda/michael_welzl.ppt
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/attachment/wiki/Agenda/michael_welzl.pdf
contains an IETF specific list of issues that this draft could discuss. I'd
say that
we're talking about a lengthy document here.

Cheers,
Michael