[Iccrg] draft-irtf-cc-rfcs

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Sat Apr 28 12:07:44 BST 2007

Dear all,

Due to the little, and mostly positive feedback that we received
(only minor wording issues were now pointed out, and we will
fix them), Wesley and I would like to declare group consensus on
draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-01
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-01.txt
and take it to the next level.

Before we do this, we want to give you a 2 week deadline - so,
if we do not receive any substantially negative comments about the
document by Monday May 14, we will send it to the IRSG for
review, in accordance with the process described in draft-irtf-rfcs-00

Changes from the previous version can be seen here:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-01.txt

Cheers,
Michael