[Iccrg] draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-00.txt

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Wed Aug 8 15:43:22 BST 2007

Hi all,

Just a quick comment (and only my personal opinion): somehow,
this discussion ended up on the ICCRG list, but I think that
this document is not even in shape for a broader review from
the group up to now.

Personally, my suggestion would be not to waste your time
with half baked stuff, and just give it some more time
before we get back to you with it.

But that's of course only my very personal opinion...

Cheers,
Michael