[Iccrg] draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-00.txt

dimitri papadimitriou dpapadimitriou at psg.com
Wed Aug 8 09:14:03 BST 2007

dirceu

Dirceu Cavendish wrote:
> Dimitri,
>
> Comments on my first pass on you document follows.

i will address along the the review (stay tuned)

> Quick question:
> is the document main purpose to only raise CC questions/issues?
> Or to also eventually capture/document answers to those issues?

main purpose is description/analysis of open problems/issues in Internet
congestion control (at least those known today) that have research
potential

if a (partial) answer or initial results are progressively maturing i
would then suggest to put them in perspective (but this document is not
the place to describe the resulting research activities)

much thanks for commenting,
-dimitri.