[Iccrg] ICCRG Meeting Presentation (TCP Libra and TCP Performance Evaluation Tool)

Cesar Marcondes cesar at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Aug 8 18:52:58 BST 2007

Dear Sally,

Thanks a lot for exposing our work.

Yes, I'm aware of the tool by by Gang Wang, Yong Xia, and David
Harrison. In fact, I have been investigating the other tool and also
reference in our website.

The difference should be that our tool aims comparative and
reproducible evaluations in complex network topologies and traffic
mix. So, as it is now, it may be considered in a later stage of TCP
evaluation, since, it focus on statistical behaviors. We are in touch
with the Yong Xia and Wang Gang and we look forward on a joint effort.

Thank again for your comments and we would appreciate further comments
and support.

Best regards,
Cesar