[Iccrg] Call for reviewers for CTCP

Murari Sridharan muraris at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 14 18:34:26 BST 2007

Mark, the text is in the conclusions section. My bad.

"Compound TCP has been implemented as an optional component in Microsoft
Windows Vista Operating System. It has been tested and experimented
through broad Windows Vista beta deployments where it has been verified
to meet its objectives without causing any adverse impact. SLAC has
also evaluated Compound TCP on production links. Based on testing and
evaluation done so far, we believe Compound TCP is safe to deploy on
the current Internet. We welcome additional analysis, testing and
evaluation of Compound TCP by Internet community at large and continue
to do additional testing ourselves."

Thanks
Murari