[Iccrg] Call for reviewers for CTCP

Lars Eggert lars.eggert at nokia.com
Wed Aug 22 07:49:16 BST 2007

On 2007-8-22, at 5:12, ext Lachlan Andrew wrote:
> Before deciding on the safeness of CTCP, I'd recommend tidying up some
> loose ends in this draft, as below.  I think these are mainly problems
> with the explanations, rather than the algorithm.

Related to that, because CTCP - and the other upcoming proposals -
aim to become Experimental protocol specifications, I'd highly
recommend to use RFC2119 terminology (MUST/SHOULD/MAY/etc.) for the
algorithm descriptions. At least once they hit the IETF that'll be
important, and doing this now will probably clarify at least some of
the ambiguities.

Lars