[Iccrg] [budden@nps.navy.mil: [Fwd: Re: [Rmt] review solicitation for ICCRG congestion controlsurvey]]

Wesley Eddy weddy at grc.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 12 20:11:44 GMT 2007

Here are some interesting comments that Rex Buddenberg asked me to relay
to the list in response to the solicitation for comments on
draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-00.  He isn't on the ICCRG list, so you may
wish to copy him on replies.

----- Forwarded message from Rex Buddenberg <budden at nps.navy.mil> -----