[Iccrg] Fwd: Unofficial BoF on "re-ECN architectural intent"

Bob Briscoe rbriscoe at jungle.bt.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 13:56:16 GMT 2007

Folks,

Unofficial BoF (starting in 12mins).

Wed 21 March 1510-1640 (90mins) in Karlin I.

I've arranged with Marcia for cookies & drinks to be left outside the room
part-way through, so I've scheduled a 10min break to go hunting and gathering.

Slides are here
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/projects/refb/#Presentations>
Loads of spare slides for whatever questions you fire at me.

Agenda is below (unchanged from previous announcement). Aaron Falk will
kindly be chairing this.

Cheers

Bob