[Iccrg] Submitting draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-01 for IRSG review

Gorry Fairhurst gf at erg.abdn.ac.uk
Thu May 24 21:46:19 BST 2007

IMHO, this document does not look ready to publish. I am also struggling
a little to see which part of the Charter this addresses, and the
intended purpose of this document, so I suspect the content or abstract,
or both need work.

It currently seems to be a summary of the various RFCs produced by IETF
TSV area. I suggest at least the tsvwg chairs need to review this (and I
missed this stage - probably through overload, it was certainly not by
intention).

Please do forgive (and correct me) if I am misunderstanding the IRTF
process ...

Best wishes,

Gorry