[Iccrg] Re: TCP evaluation suite round-table

Lachlan Andrew lachlan.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:42:54 GMT 2007

Greetings all,

Thanks to those who have agreed to attend the TCP evaluation round
table.  If anyone else would like to attend by EVO video conference,
please let me know.

There is still time to give feedback on the tentative schedule at
<http://wil.cs.caltech.edu/mwiki/index.php?title=Round_table_agenda>

I've also tentatively allocated a "discussion leader" to each session,
as follows:

Thursday:
Lachlan Andrew 	 Opening discussion of scope of this meeting
Cesar Marcondes          Benchmarking Scenario Parameters (Bandwidth,
Delay, Buffer)
Lars Eggert 	Measure of Utilization
Bob Shorten	Overall Responsiveness / Convergence Time Discussion
Sally Floyd 	New algorithms Impact on Cross-Traffic

Friday:
Sangtae Ha 	Managing the Curse of Dimensionality on Core Tests
Gang Wang 	Basic Core Scenarios
Larry Dunn 	Basic Cross-Traffic Models

Bob, will you be OK to lead the discussion by voice link, or do you
think it would be better for someone present in person to do it?

My current hope is that we can write up the agreement as a PFLDnet
paper, with the discussion leaders writing the first draft of their
respective sections.  Ideally it would be good for this to progress
into a TMRG draft, but I don't think we'll get there this week.

Cheers,
Lachlan

--
Lachlan Andrew  Dept of Computer Science, Caltech
1200 E California Blvd, Mail Code 256-80, Pasadena CA 91125, USA