[Iccrg] SSDT contributions

Dirceu Cavendish dirceu_cavendish at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 19:56:34 BST 2008

I would like to solicit experimental/simulation evidence on the following topics.

- Transaction latencies taking too long to complete, in a large bandwidth delay product networks.
- Buffer overshoot, causing multiple segment losses/retransmits, potentially causing RTOs
- Session returning to SS and starting from scratch due to "application constrained" scenario

If you are working in any of these topics, and is willing to contribute, please come forward. Past results are good enough, to start a discussion on the threads...

We (KIT) can start with the second topic, buffer overshoot and multiple RTOs...
I will prepare some charts with data...

Rgds to all,
Dirceu