[Iccrg] meeting at IETF 71

Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-RCN0)[VZ] wesley.m.eddy at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 20 14:24:40 GMT 2008

Following the Manchester meeting, we also decided to have a short
meeting
at IETF 71 in Philadelphia.  This has been put on the DRAFT schedule for
Monday afternoon (March 10) in the 1740-1950 timeslot.  I think we'll
have
a room that seats 40-50 people.  The main reason is that not all of the
RG
participants will be at PFLDNet, and we want to use the IETF meeting to
help progress our review of Compound TCP.  A short summary write-up of
what
the RG contributors have submitted so far will be coming out in the next
couple of days for discussion.

So far, the agenda we have planned looks like this:

1. RG Status - chairs (5 minutes)
2. Manchester recap for those who weren't there - chairs (10-15 minutes)
3. finishing draf-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs - W. Eddy (5 minutes)
4. Compound TCP Review - chairs and RG (30 minutes)
5. Solict reviews for CUBIC
Open time for presenting research (~1 hour)

If there are a few people that want to present short (15 minute)
research
presentations on new ideas they've been working on, please contact me
this
week.

See you in Philadelphia!