[Iccrg] Preliminary agenda for the next meeting

Bob Briscoe rbriscoe at jungle.bt.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 23:55:29 GMT 2008

Michael,

At 16:31 29/02/2008, Michael Welzl wrote:
>Bob - regarding your previous email, would you like to give
>a talk about this stuff in Manchester? It surely would be of interest
>to the group
>
>if so, give me a title and suggested length please.

Tx for registration & the invite [repeat email for the list].

Title: Packet Size & Congestion Control
Time:  20mins (incl Q&A)

Background I-D:
Byte and Packet Congestion Notification
draft-briscoe-tsvwg-byte-pkt-mark-02.txt

If this is too late or there's no longer any space in the agenda,
just let me know - I'll be preparing the slides tomorrow assuming
it's OK. Sorry - this is the first time I've connected to email since Fri.

Bob