[Iccrg] About the live stream

Michael Welzl Michael.Welzl at uibk.ac.at
Wed Mar 5 09:52:20 GMT 2008

Hi,

You can log in to our meeting as explained here:
http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/iccrg/2008-March/000423.html

People told me that there is no audio, and the slides are
hardly visible. We are trying to fix the audio problem;
since this is a very small room, I can't move the camera
around to fix the slide problem. However, I will ask people
after this talk to give me their slides *in advance* and
upload them as I get them to this page:
http://www.welzl.at/iccrg-mar08-slides/

sorry for not having converted all of the slides to pdf
yet, it's the best I can do on the fly. I'll convert them
when the meeting is over.

So far, you missed my introduction, which is really
not a big deal, and sadly you are missing the ongoing
talk by Volker about SIP overload control. At least
I'll upload his slides right after his talk. For the
rest of the day, I'll make sure that the slides are
available before the talks, and hopefully you'll hear
people talking.

Sorry for the trouble!

Cheers,
Michael