[Iccrg] SSDT Scope

Murari Sridharan muraris at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 26 20:31:18 GMT 2008

If i am a web app and i have say some small data to transfer, today in slow start it would take multiple round trips to transfer this data, now say i negotiated a rate with quick start or started with higher cwnd i could complete the transaction faster and be done. I have seen customers complain about this esp when they are on high latency low bandwidth links.