[Iccrg] (no subject)

Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-RCN0)[VZ] Wesley.M.Eddy at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 5 21:28:31 GMT 2008

An update to the CTCP draft has apparently been submitted before
the deadline for Minneapolis, but is slow in coming through the
system.  Until it makes it through, a copy is attached to this
mail for the ICCRG to look at, and an rfcdiff between version 01
and 02 is available here:
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~weddy/shared/iccrg/ctcp-01-to-02-rfcdiff.htm

The ICCRG had been awaiting this update in order to make sure
some clarifications were made, so that it could confidently
finalize the review:
http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/iccrg/2008-March/000468.html

It looks to me like the update does answer the 6 listed expected
changes.  Please verify this in the rfcdiff or document for
yourselves though.  In absence of any uproar, I propose that we
append a note to the review saying the expected changes appear to
have been satisfied in version 02 and closeout the review at the
ICCRG meeting in Minneapolis.  I think the review can be given to
TCPM there as well if there is time.

Please provide any comments you have towards this in the meantime.