[Iccrg] Tokyo ICCRG meeting

Matt Mathis mathis at psc.edu
Tue May 12 22:30:37 BST 2009

Can I have the 11:15 slot to talk about the big picture?

For the moment I would like to go with the rather stodgy title "What is the
real problem, and how many dimensions is the solution space?".

It will be structured as a follow on to your open research draft and include
a discussion of updating draft-mathis-iccrg-unfriendly-00.txt along the way.

BTW I am quite humbled by your open research draft.  I have been working with
blinders on, and have overlooked many cool papers.  It is an awesome summary
of the state of the art.

Thanks,
--MM--
Matt Mathis     http://staff.psc.edu/mathis
Work:412.268.3319    Home/Cell:412.654.7529
Evil is defined by mortals who think they know
"The Truth" and use force to apply it to others.