[Iccrg] Tokyo ICCRG meeting

Katsushi Kobayashi ikob at ni.aist.go.jp
Thu May 14 06:11:19 BST 2009

Hi,

I am arranging the ICCRG meeting in Tokyo.

Though anybody having interest in ICCRG is welcome,
we would like to count the number of participants due to
the arrangements.

If you would like to join the ICCRG meeting, please send e-mail to

ikob at ni.aist.go.jp.

Note that people registered PFLDNeT workshop held after ICCRG are
not required the notification. You are already counted as attendee.

Thanks,
----
Katsushi Kobayashi