[Iccrg] next meeting @ IETF 78 in Maastricht, July 25-30

Michael Welzl michawe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Jun 14 15:46:09 BST 2010

Hi,

We've requested a slot at the upcoming IETF meeting in Maastricht;
if you'd like to present something, please send a message to Wes and
me, telling us about the title, planned content, and desired length.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Michael

PS: JFYI, about future meetings: there are now ongoing discussions about
PFLDNet 2010, which is probably going to happen on 18 and 19 October
at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, with an ICCRG
meeting co-located on 17th. But please take this as tentative, nothing
is
*formally* decided yet. About the Beijing IETF meeting, I really don't
know.