[Iccrg] next meeting @ IETF 78 in Maastricht, July 25-30

Yuchung Cheng ycheng at google.com
Mon Jun 28 18:28:49 BST 2010

Hello Michael,

I would like to request a slot of 15 min presentation:

Title: Seeding TCP retransmission timer using SYN/SYNACK RTT sample
Content: motivation, standard practice, and experiment results at Google on
TCP latency of seeding TCP RTO based on SYN/SYNACK RTT.
Desired length: 15min.

I will also submit a draft in early July.

Thanks,

Yu-chung