[Iccrg] RE: IETF 77 agenda

Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP] wesley.m.eddy at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 22 20:02:05 GMT 2010

Note that the session originally planned for Thursday was swapped to a Wednesday morning timeslot.

The ICCRG meetings are now scheduled for:

Tuesday morning 9:00 - 11:30 in Palos Verdes
and
Wednesday morning 9:00 - 11:30 in California D

For remote participatoin, you can find links to the streaming audio and presentation material from here:
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77
and search for "iccrg".