[Sumover-dev] Integration work can begin

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 14 17:06:24 BST 2006

This is awesome progress. Piers, you're doing great work. I'll look at
differences in AG vic/rat and the latest ones and see what I can get
working. The biggest problems I believe are in the underlying common library
(the mods to support 64 bit are a huge part of the diffs, but irrelevant in
most cases).

Cheers,

--Ivan